What is an escape room?
- You get 60 min for you and your team to work together, find clues, solve puzzles, and complete challenges to beat the room!
Is it scary?
- Our rooms are meant to be fun and are generally family friendly. There may be some surprises, but nothing too scary.
Will I be locked in?
- You will not be locked in, you can always step out if you need to use the restroom or answer a call. However, your time will not be stopped.
Will I have to play with people I don't know?
- All our rooms have private bookings.
- You will play only with the team you booked with (your friends, family members, or coworkers). No strangers!
How much time does it take?
- Your goal is to solve all the puzzles in your escape room before time runs out. You have 60 minutes.
What happens if we are stuck or need help?
- Your progress will be closely followed by your game master, who can give hints or tips on request to help you succeed.
- If you are unable to complete the room, if you like we can walk you through what you missed.
What is the age limit?
- Our rooms are best experienced by those age 10 and older.
- Anyone under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to complete their waiver.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Age 6 and under are free.
What should I do with my belongings?
- You don't have to bring anything with you, everything you need will be in the room.
- For any personal belongings you do bring, we will have a designated place in the room with you.
Should I be early? What happens if I'm running late?
- We strongly suggest you arrive 15 minutes early to allow time to find us, use the restroom, go over the rules, and hear your room briefing.
- If you are late we will do our best to accommodate when possible, but you may lose some of your time.
What happens if I need to cancel or reschedule?
- Things happen! If you let us know at least 48 hours in advance, we get you rescheduled or give you a full refund for a cancellation.
- For cancellation within 48 hours we will be unable to refund your purchase. We may be able to work with you on rescheduling your reservation.
What precautions are you taking against COVID-19?
- Masks and social distancing are required from all staff on site.
- You can pay and complete your waivers before arrival.
- Anything touched will be cleaned between every single game. Hand sanitizer will be provided.